When you’re selling your home, you want to sell it as quickly and get as much money as possible. A good marketing plan can help you achieve it. Here’s how I will work with you to market your property:
1. Advise you on getting your home sale-ready. I will walk through your home with you and give you staging tips – everything from furniture placement to wall colour to clutter control – making it more appealing to potential buyers and maximizing marketability.
2. Give you a sense of the market. To help you decide on a fair price that’s based on market value, I will provide you with information on how much other properties in your area are currently listed for and have sold for in the past.
3. Professional Photography/Videography. I use some of the best photographers and videographers to come in and professionally shoot your property inside and out and sometimes even from above. A great picture is worth a thousand words!
4. Submit the listing to MLS®. Unlike some Realtors, I belong to both the Guelph Real Estate Board and the Toronto Real Estate Board so I submit your listing to both boards, thus exposing it to the maximum number of potential buyers.
5. Promote your listing. I use a number of traditional and modern ways to promote your listing from lawn signs, open houses, feature sheets, newspaper ads to various websites and social media boosted posts. Royal City Realty even has a kiosk in Stone Road mall that generates a lot of traffic to showcase your listing. Whatever I can do to bring as many buyers to the table.
6. Promote your property to other REALTORS®. Royal LePage is Canada's largest real estate companies and Royal City Realty has the largest market share in all of Guelph so of course, I will promote your property to the hundreds of my colleagues and thousands of Royal LePage agents across Canada.
7. Follow up after every viewing. I will contact you after every showing to let you know the potential buyers’ level of interest, and tell you what kind of feedback they provided about your property.
8. Keep in touch throughout the process. You’ll never have to guess where things stand with the sale of your property – I will contact you regularly with updates. And if you have any questions, I’m available to answer them – seven days a week. I welcome your calls or emails anytime.
9. Negotiate the best possible price and terms for you. Once that offer comes in, that's when you'll appreciate me the most, as I walk you through the offer and negotiate on your behalf, getting you the best price for your home.
10. Always here for you! Once we have that firm deal signed, I don't just disappear. I'll still be here with you right up till the day of closing and beyond. Need a recommendation for a mover or plumber, I'm always just a phone call away!
My promise to you,
Trademarks owned or controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association. Used under licence.